Sunday, October 16, 2011

Goal Update

Since it is the middle of the month I wanted to give a goal update.

Original Goal #1: Blog everyday for 30 days.

Status - Still going strong. 17 days and counting...

Original Goal #2 - Sign up for a membership at a local yoga place.

Status - Ok... this one has changed a bit again. Originally I decided yoga...then I went to a personal trainer...but I am going back to yoga again. I will sign up for a beginners series before the month is over.

Original Goal #3 - Volunteer somewhere.

Status - I signed up to do a new volunteer orientation the first thursday in November at the resource center of dallas. See what they need help with.. still looking for others as well.

New Goal #4 - Every time I have samuel...we do something active.

Status - I really like this goal a lot. It has been fun thinking of different stuff to do with samuel. even if it is just going outside and bouncing a basketball back and fourth.

No comments: