Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Zero Grey

Everyone has always told me my personality tends to lean either black or white. No grey what-so-ever. I tend to agree about 98% of the time. Either you like something or you don't....Right? Is it possible to "sort-of" like something? and if there is...why bother?

With that being said, I will leave a list of things that I like and do not like. (You can find a complete list in my profile)

Likes:
people. new shoes. my dogs. coke. sweet tea. coffee. the color orange. the color brown. my glasses. meg ryan. keven spacey. movies. running. laughing so hard my stomach hurts. clean sheets. summer. swimming. the sun. my magazine subscriptions. reading. theatre. art. acting. independent films. my church. gumbo. my moms cooking. grey t-shirts. caedmons call. shopping.cooking. massages.stars. nightlife. sweets.

Dislikes:
tomatoes. multitasking.traffic. overstating the obvious. chinese food.mondays. when there is nothing on t.v. painting. keanu reeves. being wet when I am not supposed to be. cops. cafeteria food. strawberry soda. tobasco sauce. driving. having to wear glasses. cold weather. shopping for furniture. wal-mart. my mensa calendar. etbu bsm. arby's. 635. public bathrooms. working out.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I would like to state for all the world to see that I am not a fan of the ETBU BSM either, but I do love cops. There is something about a man in uniform with some Aviators glinting in the sun that just does it for me. :)

Carrie said...

Tomatoes totally tops my "hates" list, too!
And every time I eat around my Uncle, he says "you don't like tomatoes?" Ugh.

Chris Solomon said...

Why am I not surprised that, while reading this, I'm nodding in agreement. Hopefully, this comment will serve as an electronic "Amen" to the things you've listed.

hello jamie: said...

Thanks for popping by le blog, Bruce- now I can bookmark your new blog. Sorry I've been a bad friend lately but don't worry, I think about you all the time.

Especially last night when I was catching up on LOST and I noticed Charlotte's name... Charlotte Staples Lewis.... REALLY?!?!?!

*thud* I'm off for coffee and groceries- I got home from 15 days on the road last night and have nothing to eat... I know I'm not supposed to go to the store hungry but I can't really see any way around it. :)

hello jamie: said...

and ps> why do you hate your Mensa calendar?

are you in Mensa now?