Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Direction....it is time.

Like the title says, I am going into a new direction with this blog. You see...in the past I would blog a little...stop blogging...get hounded by friends to blog...then blog a little more. Then I confessed that I didn't blog because I was scared people would read it and think something, so I limited people's contact.

Not anymore.

The problem wasn't that I didn't want to blog. The problem was that I was afraid to blog...or better yet...afraid to blog about things because of what people didn't know about me.

Well..it is time. What ever it looks like I am putting it here for the world to read. It is who I am and I am how God made me. The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

You will read about my life here and how I am growing to love God and be a gay man at the same time. You will read about struggles. You will read about questions. I will share stories about my past, my family, issues and my faith.

Thank you for reading. I hope you will stick around.

3 comments:

Nana Erin said...

Yay!~ I'm so proud. I will post what I'm wearing and why...and I'll Facebook what song I like, but even I am not bold enough to be really honest. I'm excited. XOXO

hello jamie: said...

Yay!!!

Dannybrou said...

Thank you Erin and Jamie for the encouragement.

You know me well enough to know that I will need it = )