Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friends

My friends mean so much to me. I mean...my really close friends that would do anything for me. You know who you all are and I am so thankful. I put them on the same level as family...I have always been that way really. They are the ones who have gotten me through the hard times and are always there when times are good.

I get sad on occasion. It happens. I guess with how I was raised and how my life is changing it is a natural part of the process as I am working on figuring things out. But my friends are always a quick visit, gchat, text, email or phone call away.

I am a saver. Whether that be texts, emails, letters. I save things that impact me in any way. I was chatting with jamie several months back and out of no where this conversation started...


jamie: I love you Danael
me: aww. thank you jamie. I love you too. what was that for?
jamie: just 'cause.
jamie: because I know your heart
and I know you love Jesus, and I know you struggle inside
and I know it's going to be OK, because God knows your heart too


and I'm glad we can have a healthy debate about what we believe in and still be bff
or maybe it's just the wine talking.



I read this from time to time. It is very encouraging to me, because I know everything is going to be ok. With all of my heart I know that.

Thank you Erin, Jess, Jamie, Jim, Greg, and Deedra for being there when things were at an all time low. And thank you a head of time for knowing you will always be there...good and bad.

Thank you for always making me smile.

3 comments:

Nana Erin said...

Sing it with me now...

"And Friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them...and a friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end..."

Ahahaha. But so true.

Love you.

hello jamie: said...

I can't believe you still have that... but I remember the conversation and of course, meant every word (wine or no wine).

Whenever you need...

Dannybrou said...

You two are amazing. Truly.