Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just incase you were interested

I am copying my good friend Ryan and transfering these over to my blog as well. Fyi, I did update a few of them. In case you wanted to learn a little bit more about me...here you go...

1. I am the middle child and I am everything like a middle child.

2. I dream about driving a Jeep Wrangler. One of my best friends, deedra, drives a black one and it makes me jealous. But don't tell her that...she may start to rub it in. ; )

3. I absolutely love being a dad. My son's name is samuel and he is four.

4. I am a cancer survivor. After surgery and radiation I am almost 4 years cancer free.

5. I have two dogs. A toy fox terrier and a Brussels Griffon. Their names are roxie and gertie. They are always for sale incase you are interested.

6. Even though I wear glasses I hate doing it. But I hate wearing contacts even more....so here I am.

7. I have no tattos or piercings, but not because I do not want them.

8. I have never broken a bone, but my foot did get chipped by a random jet ski accident. Had to call my date from the hospital to see if she could drive to prom.

9. I absolutely love the beach and will chose it over snow skiing anyday.

10. I hate cold weather. I would be just fine if I went my entire life with weather over 70 degrees.

11. When I get nervous I do two things. I have to go to the bathroom A LOT and I bite my lower lip.

12. I have a BA in Communications from East Texas Baptist University.

13. I hate it when people overstate the obvious.

14. I celebrate my birthday for two weeks. The week before and the week after.

15. I love rollercoasters, but I can't ride on anything that spins like a merry-go-round. I will throw up.

16. I love Everclear. The band..not the beverage.

17. I do not get my haircut as much as I should.

18. I love to read a good book.

19. I am a horrible driver and I am the first to admit it. Just ask my friends.

20. I can't sing and I do not assume that I can.

21. I have six brothers and sisters. 1 real brother, 1 half sister, 1 half brother, 2 step brothers and 1 step sister. I love them all very much.

22. I wish I worked out more but I just do not have the discipline.

23. I love television. And my favorite shows of all time are The West Wing, Friends, E.R., Arrested Development, and Lost.

24. I love movies just as much as television...or maybe a little more. Favorite movies are Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society and A Few Good Men.

25. I am really really thinking about auditioning for a play again...it could be fun.

4 comments:

Connie said...

#1 I need more details on the cancer story.

#2 What's stopping you from buying a Jeep?

#3 Just go get a tattoo. It's really very simple. I took Levi on his birthday this year (total surprise) and made him get the tattoo he has wanted for 15 years. I would refer you to his tattoo artist BUT seeing as how I was praying to GOD LORD JESUS that that particular person was NOT going to be shooting permanent ink into my husbands arm, I'm thinking maybe you should find someone else. The tattoo turned out fine but the artist....he had a mullet, a pot belly, and quite possibly no teeth.

Dannybrou said...

Hi connie! = )

1) It was testicular cancer. Was diagnosed back in 2005. Had surgery then radiation. It sucked, but it didn't spread and it hasn't come back..thank God.

2)In the past..not practical. Now...need a job first. But it will be the next car I purchase.

3) I will as soon as I figure out what I want and where I want to put it. Jamie got it for me when I turned 21 and she said she would still pay for it but only what it would have cost back in 1999. =)

Connie said...

I was totally not expecting answers, but to my surprise...

Wow...cancer...that is so scary. Did you know that Robin (crap...last name ??? She was the "plain" girl in a play at ETBU) had some form of cancer (maybe skin?) but I believe she is fine. So glad that it hasn't come back..can't imagine going through that. It's neat that you can say you are a survivor. That is a powerful statement. I just knew as soon as I asked that it would be man cancer. Dang it. Sorry for prying.

Glad to hear that a jeep and tattoo are in your future. I find it hilarious that Jaime is sticking to the 1999 cost! ha!

Dannybrou said...

I will always give answers. =) And no apologies necessary.

Cracks me up that you call it man cancer. Still cracks me up when I think of the conversation we had when I came out to you.

I didn't know about that girl from etbu...so sad when I hear of anyone that has to go through that.

and I do believe Jamie's exact response was "I am not responsible for inflation." haha