Monday, June 30, 2008

the real reason....

As most of you know..you have wanted me to blog for awhile. Blogging has always been hard for me because I feel like I have to hunt for things to blog about because I was always afraid to blog about every day life... I never could do that before. the true every day life.

so what I am really trying to decide is when to start going in that direction. Should I start now? should I start when my old life is over and my new life begins.

That is where I am... just so you know. I have so much to tell you guys (those of you who read this anyway).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote now.

--erin dish

grace said...

well....you need to go ahead and get started...because you'll be amazed at how you'll be able to think through alot of it more clearly if you'll be transparent about it with other folks. I understand that you don't want to hurt anyone....but honestly...is that going to hurt any less when it's "official" than it would now? It's actually best for everyone to get on with the healing. And that means diving into the pain...and swimming your way out the other side. It's gotta be done. Unless you wanna stay in the kiddie pool.

So...put on your big boy swimsuit and get in here with the rest of us.

:)

Curlz said...

Ditto Grace.