Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend

Apparently I am not very good at this. By 'this' I mean blogging. I have several reasons.

1) I forget
2) I am afraid of who is reading
3) well...the first two are reason enough I guess.

I think I have solved reason #1. Goal setting... Jamie and I decided to post no later than EOD today. So here I am....a couple of hours into work...posting. I know I will have to converse with her on another date for the next blog entry. = )

Reason #2...I just need to get over this. I will...eventually. Everything gets better with time.


BUT..today folks...TODAY. I am talking about my weekend. So sit down..relax...and dont get to annoyed by my ramblings.

Friday

-I picked samuel up from school.
-We hung out at the house.
-Nothing to exciting.

Saturday

-Brought samuel to the Museum of Nature and Science
-Ate at McDonald's
-Watched Fly Me to the Moon complete with 3D glasses and all
-Took a nap
-Rec'd a phone call regarding his date that evening and how it was canceled. = (
-Hung out with Ryan that evening...and watched Elizabeth: The Golden Years

Sunday

-Went to church with Mark and Brian
-Saw Zanna Don't
-Met Terry for a Drink

Overall...it was a pretty busy weekend.

More to come...promise. Sorry for the lack of details.