Thursday, February 7, 2008

75 Things you should know about me.

I am the middle child
I drive a Tic Tac
I dream about driving a Jeep Wrangler
I love all types of music
I would like to learn how to play the piano
and the guitar
I would like to work for a national magazine
Maybe I should interview one day
Maybe next week
I am 30
I work for FedEx Kinkos
I have been there 6 months
My son’s name is samuel
He is 2
I have 1 dogs
Her name is Gertie
She is always For Sale
Jesus died for my sins
I do not snore
I wear glasses
I do not wear contacts
I live right outside of Dallas
I always wanted to be famous
I love my job
I am a Sr. Project Manager
I have no tattoos or piercings
Not because I do not want any.
It is really hard to march to a different drummer.
I respect those that do.
I have never broken a bone.
My foot did get chipped by a random jet ski accident.
I played the trombone for 7 years
Haven't touched it in 12
When I am nervous I always have to go to the bathroom
I prefer (in order) spring, summer, fall, winter
I have never been snow skiing
It doesn't bother me
I love the beach
I do not do drugs but do enjoy margaritas
I hate smoke
I love working in my yard
I built my first house 4 yrs ago.
I hate it when people overstate the obvious
I went to college in East Texas
East Texas Baptist University
B.A. Communications
I love my church.
I grew up in Groves Tx
I have only driven 3 cars my entire life....so far.
I want to live in south France.
I celebrate my birthday for two weeks. (week before and week after)
I get distracted way to easy.
What was I saying?
I like independent and foreign films
I wear boxers and boxer briefs
I wish I worked out more.
I don't have the discipline
am I lazy?
My favorite T.V. show is Lost
I also like Arrested Development
I love concerts
I like shoes
I do not get my haircut as much as I should
I like to buy new clothes.
I love rollercoasters
I hate anything that spins like a merry-go-round.
I will throw up.
I like Mexican food.
I love email
I love Everclear (the band)
I like the Station 102.1
I enjoy reading
I can't sing
and I do not assume that I can
Loves his Framily

5 comments:

Kate said...

You are so the boy version of me in lots of ways...except that I DO have tatoos and piercings and sometimes enjoy marching to my own drummer...and I can't enjoy Everclear because I'm allergic to it...it makes me break out in a rash...I also love buying clothes and shoes, and think you need to get your Pumas...I also used to wear glasses until Dr. Boothe gave me the gift of sight...and most importantly, I also love my framily.

Chris Solomon said...

I think this is the beginning of a wonderful bromance. I could probably reproduce this list with the exception of your kids and wife. I am a huge fan of 102.1 The Edge. I listen to it on the Internet because it's so good.

I wonder if Katy knows you were talking about the band Everclear and not the grain alcohol.

Good first post. Keep them coming.

Carrie said...

Actually, I tried to play Katy some Everclear on my ipod and it's true--she broke out in a rash.

I am shocked by all the things we have in common (except for the marriage and kids, like Chris...and the fact that you're a guy). We need to bond more over margaritas with the rest of the fram!

Kate said...

needs to clarify and say I like Everclear the band and NOT Everclear the alcohol...although there is a wonderful song written about it...I am now laughing at myself...

J.L. Williams said...

You are so awesome! This is a great blog! Keep writing and I will keep reading. I will so fix your blog when you are ready! Love the fram!